New Homes in Virginia Beach Offer the Perfect Retreat
Sajo Farm Homes are Priced from the Low $400's
When you first visit Sajo Farm, you feel as if you have just entered a secluded and private retreat. The detailed, wrought-iron fencing and serpentine brick walls, the curved pergolas and formal English knot garden all suggest a much more expensive community. Yet these new homes are more affordably priced than their gracious construction and surroundings suggest. Nestled in the midst of forested glades, open greens and the beautiful waters of Lake Lawson, why this award-winning community is truly a special place to live.
- A rich and varied color palette featuring HardiePlank® siding, large front porches and 2-car garages
- Dramatic architecture with tray ceilings, crown and chair molding, granite countertops and 42" wall cabinets
- A wide variety of customizing options from finished bonus rooms and attics to grand sunrooms or screened porches
- Pool and furnished clubhouse including fitness room and indoor/outdoor fireplace
- Tot lot and walkways throughout the community
- Kayak launch and plenty of open space
- Water views of Lake Lawson available plus five interior lakes
With pricing from the low $400s, and four home styles from which to choose, you are sure to find your perfect home. Sajo Farm is centrally located just off Diamond Springs Road in Virginia Beach and is convenient to shopping, recreation, military bases and more. Models open at Noon daily. Contact us or visit today.